How to Register?

Ben Cooksley bcooksley at kde.org
Mon Jan 26 22:39:05 UTC 2015

On Tue, Jan 27, 2015 at 10:59 AM, Dick Stomp <dick.stomp at zonnet.nl> wrote:
> I'm tired...

Hi Dick,

> I want to use Calligra Flow
> I want to know how to make an arrow from key board to program
> I found a empty help...
> I have to login on KDE ??? forum???

Sorry about the problems you've been having.

> I have to make a personal ID... WHY? My email address is enough!
> I use my standard email address (since 30 years) dick.stomp at zonnet.nl
> I use a password (12char) generated by LastPass
> I can't log in...
> I wil NOT give a donation!!

You shouldn't need to give a donation. Where are you trying to register?
All a KDE Identity requires is your name, email address and password.

We need a name as it works with many of our other web services as well
- which do require names.

> Four hours spend to find out how this stupid KDE behaves...
>
> end of this story
> I'll use another diagram-sketcher...
>
> Dick Stomp
> dick.stomp at zonnet.nl

If there is anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Thanks,
Ben Cooksley
KDE Sysadmin