[kde-promo] Donation page simplification

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Wed Feb 11 23:06:18 UTC 2015

El Diumenge, 8 de febrer de 2015, a les 12:55:01, Lydia Pintscher va escriure:
> On Fri, Feb 6, 2015 at 8:24 PM, Albert Astals Cid <aacid at kde.org> wrote:
> > Hi there, one of the issues we had with the donation page is that it is
> > very complex, Aleix and me have worked in a new version that is much
> > simpler by rewording some text and moving the more corner-case ways to
> > donate to a different page.
> >
> > http://kde.org/community/donations/index2.php
> >
> > This is still not linked from the main page because
> >
> >   * We want your input
> >   * We need to make the radio button to choose between one time and
> >   recurring
> >
> > less ugly
> >
> > Opinions?
> >
> > Also if some deisgn/web guru can help us with making the radio buttons be
> > nicer (our idea is to make them more like buttons) it'd be great.
>
> Wow! You really did make it a lot slimmer. Nice.
> Can we add a picture with KDE people for the "OMG this is what I am
> making possible" moment? Anyone got a nice one that would fit there?

I've switched it over, i agree some pictures would make it nicer. But general
consensus it's better than it was, so small steps are sure steps.

I've brought the task we had over the private board task to
https://todo.kde.org/?controller=task&action=show&task_id=927

If someone wants to take some sub-tasks add some more or discuss over them,
please do!

Cheers,
  Albert