[kde-promo] Donation page simplification

Martin Klapetek martin.klapetek at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 10:17:00 UTC 2015

On Mon, Feb 9, 2015 at 1:47 AM, Valorie Zimmerman <
valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com> wrote:

> How about the previous year's Akademy group photo? A montage of
> sprints would be awesome too.

I'm happy if anyone wants to use any of my KDE pics for that (or for
any pages).

Most of them can be found on my G+ profile[1] and if they don't have
any license in them, I hereby explicitly grant the license of using it
on any *kde.org pages under the CC-BY-SA 3.0 license.

If different versions should be needed (like without the license tag
or higher resolution), just let me know.

[1] https://plus.google.com/101026761070865237619/photos

Cheers
--
Martin Klapetek | KDE Developer