Long Term / KDE.org Design Update

Ken Vermette vermette at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 22:16:25 UTC 2015

Thank you Lydia. Also, congratulations on what looks like a very successful
Akademy; I plan to be there next year!

I'll certainly blog about the web updates whenever there's any interesting
news, and I'll encourage others to do so as well when active contributors
begin to establish themselves.

On a side note if anyone has permissions issues or would like to help me
moderate the forum, please do tell! Even though it's a horrible thought, if
I get hit by a bus or have an emergency I've been advised to recommend a
few others for situations when I may be unable to maintain the forum.