Long Term / KDE.org Design Update

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Mon Aug 3 20:02:37 UTC 2015

On Mon, Aug 3, 2015 at 5:08 PM, Ken Vermette <vermette at gmail.com> wrote:
> Just to ensure everyone knows about it, I've found out that the promo team
> was also looking at the website and there was also a BOF at Akademy. Since
> this hinted at the project becoming fractured, I made haste to open up that
> forum I kept talking about. I also put a post on PlanetKDE to make sure any
> other teams we may not know about are on the same page. So any further
> discussion about the long-term update should be moved to the forum.
>
> Since we did nail down some stuff, I'll be posting in the forum at some
> point today with the conclusions we arrived to here; using Drupal,
> workflows, etc.

Thanks :)
As you can see at
http://blog.lydiapintscher.de/2015/08/03/evolving-kde-recommendations/
this is one of the core things for KDE to concentrate on over the next
months. So it is awesome to see people step up already and get stuff
done \o/
I'm sure quite a few people will not be following the forum (but it's
perfectly fine and your choice). It'd be great if you could every now
and then blog about the progress or send an email here to keep
everyone updated.

Cheers
Lydia

KDE e.V. Board of Directors / KDE Community Working Group
http://kde.org - http://open-advice.org