Long Term / KDE.org Design Update

Ken Vermette vermette at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 15:08:37 UTC 2015

Just to ensure everyone knows about it, I've found out that the promo team
was also looking at the website and there was also a BOF at Akademy. Since
this hinted at the project becoming fractured, I made haste to open up that
forum I kept talking about. I also put a post on PlanetKDE to make sure any
other teams we may not know about are on the same page. So any further
discussion about the long-term update should be moved to the forum.

Since we did nail down some stuff, I'll be posting in the forum at some
point today with the conclusions we arrived to here; using Drupal,
workflows, etc.

Cheers!