kde.de Status

Christoph Cullmann cullmann at absint.com
Mon Sep 29 10:59:23 UTC 2014

Dear Frederik,

you seem to be the last one that touched the kde.de website content.

Thanks for your work on the page, but unfortunately it seems a bit outdated
content wise.

Given that not many people had time do help with maintaining it, would you oppose
a change to redirect it to kde.org until a refresh of the page is feasible?

Its a bit sad to see that for german users (like me) no kde frameworks 5 and Co.
exists.

I CC'd the kde-www list, as we had there a small discussion about the current
state of our websites and kde.de came up.

Greetings
Christoph

--
AbsInt Angewandte Informatik GmbH      Email: cullmann at AbsInt.com