kde.de

Christoph Cullmann cullmann at absint.com
Tue Sep 9 10:52:09 UTC 2014

Hi,

just looked again at kde.de after years.

There the state of the art is KDE 4.8.4 and it looks like KDE hasn't released anything
since years.

Shall we close down such outdated sites and just redirect complete kde.de to kde.org?

Not sure about other localized pages, but I think no locale page is better than a wrong one.

Greetings
Christoph

--
AbsInt Angewandte Informatik GmbH      Email: cullmann at AbsInt.com