A small question

Tomás Bautista tomas.bautista at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 07:42:17 UTC 2014

El Miércoles, 1 de octubre de 2014 22:49:12 Albert Astals Cid escribió:

> It seems you must be doing something wrong, there is just a very old bug
> reported by you, nothing new.
>
> Do you get any error?

No, I haven't got any errors, and I placed to bug reports -- one concerning calligraflow and
another one concerning systemsettings.

Ok... I'll place them on a later version of those software pieces once again if they persist...
Anyway, it's rather strange. Let us expect that it has been due to something wrong I've done.

Thanks, and sorry for your concern.

Greetings,

  Tomás.

--