kopete website

Pali Rohár pali.rohar at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 09:22:29 UTC 2014

Hello,

I looked into svn http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/www/sites/kopete/
again and checked if we have everything needed. And I think that
those files are not backed up:

Directory http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/www/sites/kopete/files/:
KopetePluginDevelopment.odp
kopete_{en,es}.ogg

Directory http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/www/sites/kopete/protocol/:
all files

Other (relevant) files from top level directory should go
probably to wiki. Can you check if above files are somewhere or
not?