[kde-promo] help needed to retire events.kde.org

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Tue Dec 23 13:46:46 UTC 2014

I can take care of it I think. Which url used to show the calendar? I see
two links from the https://events.kde.org/upcoming.php page, one to a
basic.ics file and another to
https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=mtlqg95e4gnoq8qjv0os91iro0@group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/Berlin
which shows a calendar with nothing in it titled "KDE Events" :)