Krita questions

Hans Chen hanswchen at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 05:33:45 UTC 2013

Hi cdv,

It would probably be better to ask the Krita developers and other Krita
users. One way is to post a topic in the Krita forums:
http://forum.kde.org/viewforum.php?f=136
You can also try the Krita chat: http://krita.org/chat

Please include your operative system when asking (e.g. Windows 7, Ubuntu,
Mac OS X, etc.).

Just let me know if you need any more help.

With best regards,
Hans