I cannot login and cannot register either

R (Chandra) Chandrasekhar chyavana at gmail.com
Tue Dec 31 14:34:50 UTC 2013

Dear Folks at KDE,

I am a long term user of KDE and use the email address

chyavana at gmail.com

and name

chandra

for this purpose.

I have an UbuntuOne/Launchpad login that also worked for various KDE
sites like bugs, look etc.

When I try to login at KDE Forums, it says my password is wrong: it
isn't because I used it on KDE Bugs a few weeks ago.

I cannot register afresh because my email is already in use.

Can you please give me a solution: I want to post to KDE forums about a
camera bug in  systemsettings and can find no way to get in!

Many thanks.

Chandra
R (Chandra) Chandrasekhar
Web: http://swanlotus.org