KDE-www style sheets redesign

Sayak Banerjee sayakb at kde.org
Tue Dec 24 17:59:39 UTC 2013

No, the plan is to redesign it from an architecture point of view.
Currently, the look and feel (the UX part) of the theme is not up for
immediate redesign. But that does not mean that it is not going to be
considered in the future - right now, we don't have the bandwidth to take
care of that.

Regards,
*Sayak Banerjee*
KDE Sysadmin • KDE e.V. Member