pretty mailman listinfo pages?

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Mon Dec 23 08:37:37 UTC 2013

On Mon, Dec 23, 2013 at 12:39 AM, Scarlett Clark
<scarlett at scarlettgatelyclark.com> wrote:
> I only want to help and I have no desire to upset anyone. I will not do
> anything then.

No please not :(  +1 to what Ben said. Making these list pages nicer
is very important. Felix still does not seem to understand that the
pages I linked to where just examples. I don't necessarily want these
to be adapted as-is. we need to continue making KDE's web-presence
prettier just like it was done for a lot of the other pages and wikis.
Mailman is an important next step. Please do help us with this. It is
greatly appreciated.

Cheers
Lydia

KDE e.V. Board of Directors / KDE Community Working Group
http://kde.org - http://open-advice.org