pretty mailman listinfo pages?

Ben Cooksley bcooksley at kde.org
Mon Dec 23 01:44:38 UTC 2013

On Dec 23, 2013 1:40 PM, "Scarlett Clark" <scarlett at scarlettgatelyclark.com>
wrote:

> On Sunday, December 22, 2013 07:26:55 PM Felix Miata wrote:
> >
> > The whole thread:
> > https://mail.kde.org/mailman/private/kde-www/2013-May/005373.html
> >
> > Note the OP cites two sites the OP thought were nice, but are rudely[1]
> > styled via CSS text sizing that wholly disregards users' optimal size as
> > reflected by their browsers' default text size settings.

> > > Definitely something I can do, I will start working on this first
thing
> > > tomorrow.
> >
> > Please do nothing, or at most, be conservative. It would be a shame to
see
> > more differ than what the one that differs from the other 11 of the
first
> > dozen on http://fm.no-ip.com/SS/KDE/mailmanimg201312.html or become as
> > rude[1] as most of the web is today.
> >
> > There's a *lot* to be said for the friendly default mailman styling
being
> > kept constant across its many installations.
> >
> > [1] http://fm.no-ip.com/Auth/rudeweb.html
>
> I only want to help and I have no desire to upset anyone. I will not do
> anything then.
> Scarlett

Hi Scarlett,

Thanks for your interest. Please be aware that Fleix in no way represents
the KDE Community in general, and any work towards this goal of themed
pages is much appreciated.

Please don't feel discouraged by his message. If you have any questions on
this feel free to contact me.

@Felix: such aggressive tones towards new contributors is not appreciated,
please be aware that your views are in the minority. Please respect the
code of conduct in all messages to this list.

Thanks,
Ben Cooksley
KDE Sysadmin