[kde-doc-english] Kubuntu documentation

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 08:57:21 UTC 2013

Kubuntu users ARE KDE users, and most of our Kubuntu people are active
directly in KDE too. One of my ulterior goals for using KDE infra for
part of our work process is to get those who aren't working directly
for KDE used to doing so.

Well-translated docs helps us all.

It is possibly true that we could install mediawiki on our Kubuntu.org
server, and some of the guys want to do that. I think that without the
excellent support of both the web-team AND the underlying sysadmin
support, that wiki would slowly become a cesspit of spam.

The Canonical sysadmins are rather remote and unresponsive. I doubt we
could get them to do such a major install in less than months, if not
years. Probably if we can't get KDE community buy-in, then we'll
continue to limp along on moinmoin, and lack much translation.

Valorie

http://about.me/valoriez