Can not log in

Levan levan7 at mail.com
Tue Aug 27 00:11:38 UTC 2013

On 8/27/2013 3:48 AM, Sayak Banerjee wrote:

>     I can log in in my kde identity <-- does not sounds like a
>     straight guy chose the name,
>

> Not sure what that means.
>
>     but when I try to enter the forums it tells me you are longing in
>     for the first time and then I can not continue. it tells me to
>     select one of three ways but non of them work
>

> Is your identity username chelidze? What I can see that you had an
> account on kdenlive forums (username: /Levan7, /email: levan7 at mail.com
> <mailto:levan7 at mail.com>). And I am guessing you see "this email
> address already existing in our database" when you try to log in? If
> so here is what you can do:
>
>   * If you remember your credentials from kdenlive, key them in the
>     "use an existing account" option.
>   * Send us a mail from levan7 at mail.com <mailto:levan7 at mail.com> to
>     forum-admin at kde.org <mailto:forum-admin at kde.org> confirming your
>     identity and we can link your accounts. You should then be able to
>     log into the forum with your identity credentials.
>
> Let us know if this helps.
>
> Regards,
> *Sayak Banerjee*
> KDE Sysadmin • KDE e.V.
> sayakb at kde.org <mailto:sayakb at kde.org> | mail at sayakbanerjee.com
> <mailto:mail at sayakbanerjee.com>
Thank you for the reply.

I am not quite sure what you mean by my credentials, English is not my
first language but I am 76 % sure that I register on your website
because I found this email in my inbox and my "identity" user name
(chelidze) is different from my kdenlive (levan7) and I can conform that
I can log in my "identity"

email

    Hello Levan Chelidze,

    In order to activate your new account please follow the link below.
    You will not be able to begin using your account on KDE Identity until you have activated your account.

    If you did not request this, please inform the site administrator by replying to this email.

    https://identity.kde.org/index.php?r=registration/confirm&id=

    Thanks,
    KDE Identity site administrators.

How ever when I enter the forums I get this massage

    Choose a display username

Looks like you are logging into the forum with your Identity credentials
for the first time.
You need to choose a display username which will be visible to all forum
users. This is a one time activity, we promise!

        Use this auto generated username:*chelidze*

        Specify your own username (subject to availability)

        Choose username from an existing forum.kde.org account

no matter what I select I can not get thru past this.

Thank you in advanced

        I can log in in my kde identity <-- does not sounds like a
        straight guy chose the name,

    Not sure what that means.

It will take me some time to explain this and I even do not think you
will be interested in this so forget about it