Can not log in

Sayak Banerjee sayakb at kde.org
Mon Aug 26 23:48:29 UTC 2013

> I can log in in my kde identity <-- does not sounds like a straight guy
> chose the name,

Not sure what that means.

but when I try to enter the forums it tells me you are longing in for the
> first time and then I can not continue. it tells me to select one of three
> ways but non of them work

Is your identity username chelidze? What I can see that you had an account
on kdenlive forums (username: *Levan7, *email: levan7 at mail.com). And I am
guessing you see "this email address already existing in our database" when
you try to log in? If so here is what you can do:

   - If you remember your credentials from kdenlive, key them in the "use
   an existing account" option.
   - Send us a mail from levan7 at mail.com to forum-admin at kde.org confirming
   your identity and we can link your accounts. You should then be able to log
   into the forum with your identity credentials.

Let us know if this helps.

Regards,
*Sayak Banerjee*
KDE Sysadmin • KDE e.V.