[UserBase] Marking files (or pages) for deletion

Adrián Chaves Fernández adriyetichaves at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 14:01:37 UTC 2013

Hi,

I want to delete a file in KDE UserBase, and image (specific to the
Galician translation) that is not needed any more. And I do not have
permissions to remove the image myself.

I first looked in http://userbase.kde.org/Tasks_and_Tools , where I found
no documentation about removing pages or files from the wiki.

In other wikis (namely Wikimedia wikis) it is custom to mark pages for
deletion using a specific template. This template adds a message and a
category to the pages containing it. Later, users with permission to delete
images can review the pages and files in the target category and delete
them if it’s OK. However, I did not find a template like this in
http://userbase.kde.org/Special:UncategorizedTemplates or
http://userbase.kde.org/Special:UnusedTemplates

What should I do?

Thanks,