Neverland theme (like in dot KDE) to Wordpress

Bart Otten bart.otten85 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 23:56:23 UTC 2012

Hello Filipe,

First of all: Great job! I have done some work for Neverland in the past,
but the project did never get a reasonable pace. Seems there is improvement
:D

Here is my feedback. It's nutpicking but I guess I could bring some more
swing to the project:

- the layout really looks like a blog ;-) For news.kde.org this is good,
for www.kde.org I would prefer a less detailed page (no submitted by, no
date ' labels'
- the right bottom corner of the articles could use a little shadow to the
right. At this moment it looks cut off.

I've been away from Linux/KDE for some time (iMac does not like it) but
since a few days I've been back and I hope I can join you soon to help a
hand out.

Again, tnx for the work already done!

Regards,
Bart