Document Freedom Day

Olaf Schmidt-Wischhöfer ojschmidt at kde.org
Fri Mar 23 11:23:17 UTC 2012

Hi Luca, hi Cornelius,

the files of kde.org are stored in subversion:
http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/www/sites/www/

I have the necessary rights to commit to this protected directory, and I am
familiar with the PHP system used, but I have never worked on the beautifully
created current design.

I am a bit hesitant to break the beautiful layout of the home page by adding
the banner in a strange-looking position. The best would be to add it to the
slide-show, but I do not know how it works and we would need an artist to do
this right.

Can someone who is more familiar with the current design join in?

Olaf