[kde-webmaster] kdenlive should feature on the multimedia page

Ingo Malchow imalchow at kde.org
Tue Jun 12 12:27:48 UTC 2012

2012/6/10 Roger Morton <ttguy1 at gmail.com>:
> I reckon the non-linear video editor - kdenlive should feature on your
> multimedia page
> http://kde.org/applications/multimedia/
>
> I have no connection to the software (except being a fan of it). But you
> will note that this is the top rated KDE Video application at
> kde-apps.org
> http://kde-apps.org/index.php?xsortmode=high&page=0&xcontentmode=221
>
> So I was kinda surprised not to see it listed on the mutimedia page a
> kde.org
>
> Roger

Hello Roger,

Those app pages are rendered through a plain JSON file which -
naturally - needs to be written first. This is not handled by the
webteam, but the authors. So maybe they were just not aware of that
option yet. You might want to ask them directly (you can write a mail
to kdenlive-devel at kde.org mailinglist). In case they indeed were not
aware you can forward them to us of course for guidance
(kde-www at kde.org mailinglist).

Best,
Ingo