Cannot load static pages in eLinks and other Text Browsers

Ben Cooksley bcooksley at kde.org
Fri Dec 28 00:15:32 UTC 2012

On Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 5:35 AM,  <ccalby at mailbag.com> wrote:
> Re: http://community.kde.org/Mac

Hi Chris,

> For some reason a few of your pages will not load due to JavaScript
> that is apparently acting as a gatekeeper, but for what reason I
> cannot fathom.  Please consider at least including some kind of human
> readable comments on these pages suggesting best usage for developers
> who want to load in Text Browsers / Emacs, as well as, for those using
> screen readers.

This "gate keeper" is likely Incapsula, which is performing a
"Javascript security check".
Could you please provide the User Agent which is being sent by the
browsers you are using? If you can, I can whitelist them with
Incapsula which should allow you to access the site content.

> Thanks much,
> Chris Alby

Thanks,
Ben Cooksley