[KDE Usability] Openusability.org link is broken on wiki page - can you help?

Björn Balazs b at lazs.de
Wed Dec 19 20:35:59 UTC 2012

Hi Anne, all,

after investigation I come to the conclusion that the linked file is lost.
The wiki has been on the OU.org server for an extremely short period of
time years ago, before it was migrated into techbase (or whatever it was
called at that times). We cannot find the file on our server and also
archive.org seems to have no version of it.

Unless someone like perhaps Celeste has a local copy of it, I would
suggest to remove the link.

Sorry for not having better news.

Cheers,
Björn

Am Montag, 17. Dezember 2012, 16:36:53 schrieb Anne Wilson:
www.OpenUsability.org
www.OpenSource-Usability-Labs.com