Of layout integration of projects.kde.org

Samu Voutilainen smar at smar.fi
Tue Aug 7 12:41:18 UTC 2012

Hi,

Regarding http://blog.neverendingo.de/?p=164, have you got anyone to do it
yet?

I assume it is just to integrate the layout to the code? It should be pretty
straightforward to do even without proper rails knowledge.

What worries me more on that project is that if there is some tables and other
similar elements that needs alternation for layout, what about further patches
by chilliproject/redmine to those components? Those needs manual merging, and
can get a bit ugly. What have you thought about that?

Anyway, I can try my best with it. I have some time next weeks to play with
it. Or has there been any others who’d be more able to do it so far? :)
--
Terveisin,
Samu Voutilainen