[kde-webmaster] PlasmaMenu on your KDE-Website

Sayak Banerjee sayakb at kde.org
Fri Nov 26 20:11:25 UTC 2010

Hi Andreas,

The plasmaMenu code is available at our SVN repository (See:
http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/www/media/)
You can find the menu code in /media/includes/classes/class_menu.inc
<http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/www/media/>You may want to look into
http://community.kde.org/KDE.org/Capacity_HOWTO#Plasma_Menu for a quick
overview about how the thing works.

Let me know if you have any issues.