[kde-webmaster] Kajongg at http://www.kde.org/applications/games/

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Tue Nov 30 00:24:14 UTC 2010

A Dimarts, 30 de novembre de 2010, Wolfgang Rohdewald va escriure:
> Hi,

Hi, adding kde-www as more people might lurk there.

> I would like to see Kajongg at
> http://www.kde.org/applications/games/
>
> (I am the author of Kajongg)
>
> so I prepared some files, using KMahjongg as template.
> i5:~/src/kde/www/sites/www$ svn st
> ?       images/screenshots/kajongg.png
> ?       images/screenshots/resized/kajongg.png
> ?       images/icons/kajongg_48.png
> ?       images/icons/kajonggg_22.png
> ?       applications/apps/kajongg.json
> ?       applications/apps/kajongg_generated.json
>

> can I simply commit this to
> svn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/www/sites/www

No, you can not since you don't have access to that part of the svn.

> or what would be the correct way to handle this?

You can send the files to someone with access to svn and they will commit it
(I can't because of my weird contractual situation regarding games
development)

> Also, how can I add a homepage to http://games.kde.org?

The contents of the site are at http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/www/sites/games/

The same thing applies than with regular www, access is restricted to some
people, so you'll have to find someone with access to commit it for you.

Albert