[kde-promo] kde.org fixes and adjustments

Justin Kirby justin at neomantra.org
Mon Mar 8 05:59:50 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I wanted to see if I could resurrect this thread.  I think the problem still
remains that the navigation menu takes up a huge portion of the screen on
KDE.org.  Based on where things left off I'm wondering if this will simply
not happen anymore or if maybe Ingo or someone else is still working on a
change that will only expand the sub-menu that is clicked on (or hovered
over if a mouse is being used) rather than showing all submenus.  Any chance
of an update?

Thanks,
Justin