Japanese KDE site

Eric Sagnes mail at eric-sagnes.fr
Mon Mar 1 04:44:08 UTC 2010

Hi Ingo,

Thanks for the reply!

> Yes the sources for the main site are unter trunk/www/sites/www, but it
> also uses a custom framework called "capacity", which you can find under
> trunk/www/media. Inside it you will find an include dir which needs to be
> added to the php include dir on the server.
> You can find more information on http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/kde.org,
> especially about setting up capacity.
Great informations, I will try capacity on my local machine as soon as
possible.

I noticed on <http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/kde.org/Site_Status>, that most
of international sites are subdomains of kde.org.
Do you think it can be possible to have a jp.kde.org?

Cheers,
Eric

PS: resent because I forgot to add the mailing list in To

--
Eric Sagnes