Thank you page

Cornelius Schumacher schumacher at kde.org
Wed Jun 23 08:08:58 UTC 2010

On Tuesday 22 June 2010 13:08:52 Jos Poortvliet wrote:

> So this would then have to be kept in sync by the usual suspects -
> cornelius and you being two of them, Lydia third, maybe me (if/when I
> get my svn to work again, I need it only so rarely I haven't put in
> the time yet), etcetera. Not many. Not stuart, Justin, Carl - regular
> and active contributors but I'd rather have them spend their time on
> doing stuff instead of playing with svn.

I think in this case the SVN barrier is not a problem, it actually might be a
feature actually, as we need to have some kind of review what we add and
remove there in any case. So if we can setup a little bit of PHP magic which
makes it easy to maintain what's shown on the page by editing pages in SVN,
I'm perfectly fine with that, and willing to help with maintaining it.