[kde-promo] www/sites/www-devel

Stuart Jarvis stuart.jarvis at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 10:24:22 UTC 2010

On Friday 05 February 2010 10:10:25 Nuno Pinheiro wrote:
> On Friday, 5 de February de 2010 03:02:48 Ben Cooksley wrote:
>
> Just to congratulate every one involved in creating this masterpiece i love
> the new web site think its an work of art, and apart from a few little
>  things i would change its freeing perfect.

Likewise, I'm very impressed to see this all coming together
:-)

I was just looking at the banner image (don't know if it's intended as one of
the final ones) with "The best KDE is getting better" and wondered about the
meaning exactly. If KDE is our community/umbrella brand then it's a bit akin
to saying "The best Microsoft is getting better" - please forgive that
comparison ;-)

So perhaps it could be "The best from KDE is getting better", "KDE's best is
getting better" or "The best KDE software is getting better".

Any thoughts from promo peeps? Or is that just a placeholder and entirely
irrelevant?

Cheers,
Stu