TODO for the app pages

Anne Wilson annew at kde.org
Thu Feb 4 12:31:13 UTC 2010

On Thursday 04 February 2010 12:01:00 Jos Poortvliet wrote:
> yes, if automated, this would of course completely negate my critisism.

Yet the issue of duplication of information remains.  We really should make a
decision as to whether the feature list should properly be on userbase or on
the web site, then link the other to the chosen one.  I don't think it makes
sense to have it in both places, even if automated, though I'll certainly
listen to arguments for it :-D

Anne
--
KDE Community Working Group