bugs.kde.org isn't displayed in Internet Explorer

Matthias Böhm fliegenblues at gmx.net
Sun Sep 20 11:03:33 UTC 2009

Hello!

I've encountered the following problem with the KDE bugs tracking site
(http://bugs.kde.org):
Instead of displaying the bugs page, there appears (after half a minute or
so) only a single line of text, saying "OK mod_cgi", and that's all. This
issue appears only with Internet Explorer (I'm using version 8 on Windows
Vista), Firefox for example displays the bugs page properly. Is that only
because my Internet Explorer isn't properly configured, or is this rather an
error with your bugs page?

Greetings,
M. Boehm