Sponsoring Konqueror

Andreas meetup at mieterra.com
Thu May 28 12:22:10 UTC 2009

At first I thought it was a good idea, but then upon further reflection I am not sure I want KDE eV to compete against individual KDE contributors for sponsorships which could go toward actual development.  Thus I would sugest that any contribution to KDE eV be presented as an alternative or (better) an additional avenue of sponsorship, rather than as a preference to sponsoring actual development efforts (e.g., $100 for 12 months could also buy a developer a quite nice laptop or desktop computer these days).

 Best regards,

Andreas