Webfacing SVN browser and spam

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sat May 30 17:01:58 UTC 2009

A Dissabte, 30 de maig de 2009, Andrew Manson va escriure:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I just have a quick question about policies. About a week ago someone came
> on here looking to close a bug where by his email was leaked to a webfacing
> page on the KDE website because he was starting to get spam.

The problem is that he was assured by kde-look that his address would not be
seen anyone on the internet and it was.

Other than that you have to assume that any file used in KDE files is spam
accessible, if there was not the websvn, people could just use anonsvn and if
there was anonsvn people could just download the tarball and grep for mail
addresses.

Albert