dot.kde.org: visited links almost identical to plain text

Michael Howell mhowell123 at gmail.com
Thu May 14 23:57:12 UTC 2009

On Wednesday 13 May 2009 01:22:19 pm Jaroslaw Staniek wrote:
> Dear all,
> The visual design of dot.kde.org, kde.org, etc. has changed greatly
> but I noticed the same issue as in the old design:
> the color of visited links is close to black. This, combined with the
> (obviously recommended) habit of including links within the dentences,
> e.g. "has been released" in "The first beta version of the new and
> shiny KDE 4.3 has been released" [1] makes the links easy to overlook.
On my system (Konqueror/KDE4/Linux), kde.org links are a very easy-to-pick-out
blue. On dot.kde.org, the links default to a lighter blue than kde.org, and
change to almost-black on hover.

Cannot reproduce.

--
Please do not send HTML mail. Please, if you forward email, clean off the
garbage. Thanks for making everyone's email experience more enjoyable.

Michael Howell
mhowell123 at gmail.com