dot.kde.org: visited links almost identical to plain text

Jaroslaw Staniek staniek at kde.org
Wed May 13 20:22:19 UTC 2009

Dear all,
The visual design of dot.kde.org, kde.org, etc. has changed greatly
but I noticed the same issue as in the old design:
the color of visited links is close to black. This, combined with the
(obviously recommended) habit of including links within the dentences,
e.g. "has been released" in "The first beta version of the new and
shiny KDE 4.3 has been released" [1] makes the links easy to overlook.

I especially mean users that either do not set "auto-underline-links"
option or have no such in their browsers.

my 2c, thanks in advance for any solution (other than "recalibrate/buy
another LCD" :) )

[1] http://dot.kde.org/2009/05/13/kde-43-beta-1-signals-beginning-bug-hunting-season

--
regards / pozdrawiam, Jaroslaw Staniek