Respected KDE Team : Need Some Help

ATIF atif at bydecoders.com
Mon Mar 16 08:14:36 UTC 2009

HI,
    First Of All thanks for prividing free kde to linux users . Second my system is running on (RHEL 5) .I need KDE 4.2 rpm so  for that can you guys provide me some help.Do you guys also provide rpms for kde 4.2 on RHEL. If yes Then where can i find it .Because i only see is sources of kde 4.2 . and Binaries are only available for mandriva , mac and windows.No RHEL. So what can be its alternative . DO i have to compile it by myself . this is the only option available i think.
                                                                                       regards,
                                                                                           ATIF