Privacy issue with your site

Anne Wilson annew at kde.org
Thu Jun 25 18:35:36 UTC 2009

On Wednesday 24 June 2009 17:42:21 Brian wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I don't post to your mailing lists and yet lists.kde.org is one of the
> first results for my name.
>
> http://www.google.com/search?q=%22brian+mingus%22
>
> This is unacceptable - the Wikimedia Foundation has banned spiders from
> crawling their mailing lists using robots.txt. Please remove this page from
> your site.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Brian Mingus
> Professional Research Assistant
> Computational Cognitive Neuroscience Lab
> University of Colorado at Boulder

This is a very strange thing.  The link that mentions kde is in the second 10
- yet if you click on it you get taken to an archive of messages to Wikitech-
l.  It doesn't appear to have any connection with KDE.

Interestingly, the message quoted is one where you claim that you have been
spammed since contributing to that list.

Anne