Sponsoring Konqueror

Thomas Thym ungethym at mevin.net
Wed Jun 3 14:58:48 UTC 2009

Hi,

I thought a couple of minutes if I am allowed to answer to such a thread. But as long as it is on the kde-www list and I made a small contribution to kde.org I dare to share my thoughts.

Why dont' t accept the financial donation (50-100 USD for 6-12 months) and add them as requested on
- http://konqueror.org/news.php or a supporter/donation page there or
- http://kde.org/support/thanks.php for sponsoring konqueror (like for many other sponsors, too)?

They money could be sent to KDE e.V. and the Konqueror developers / maintainers could dispose the money (e.g. together with KDE e.V.).

Just my 2 cents.
Thomas