Geshi-Plugin (syntax highlighting) broken on kde wikis

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Thu Jul 16 11:54:17 UTC 2009

Hi all!

Just noticed, that the GeSHi plugin, which does code highlighting, seems to be
broken on the kde wikis.

I had a look and if I see it correctly the plugin is missing quite some files.
I'm not acquainted with Wiki plugins, but looking at this in GeshiCodeTag.php:

$dir = dirname(__FILE__) . '/';
$wgExtensionMessagesFiles['SyntaxHighlight_GeSHi'] = $dir .
'SyntaxHighlight_GeSHi.i18n.php';
$wgAutoloadClasses['SyntaxHighlight_GeSHi'] = $dir .
'SyntaxHighlight_GeSHi.class.php';

Both .php files referenced here do _not_ exist in
public/mediawiki_sources/extensions (which is dirname(__FILE__) ).

Has anyone messed with that folder? I remember that it all worked like a charm
during our meeting after the LinuxTag.

If no one can come up with a solution, I fear I have to reinstall the plugin.
I've never administrated a MediaWiki yet, so if someone else could do that I'd
appreciate that very much.

PS: I'm not subscribed to kde-www, so keep me in CC.

Thanks, cya
--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de