Question about Spreadsheet

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Fri Jan 23 17:12:05 UTC 2009

Mizoguchi-San,

I am forwarding your email to Alexandra Leisse and Inge Wallin who are both
part of the KOffice project, and probably able to help you in a way much
better than I can.

You should receive a reply from them shortly.

Sebastian Kügler

KDE e.V. Board Member  |  http://ev.kde.org  |  GPG Key ID: 9119 0EF9

On Friday 23 January 2009 09:10:42 mizoguchi-tetsuo at nst.hitachi-hitec.com