openID error on userbase

Jos Poortvliet jospoortvliet at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 11:25:49 UTC 2009

Hi all,

Userbase seems to offer the capability to add several OpenID's to a single
account - except that it doesn't work:

Database error

A database query syntax error has occurred. This may indicate a bug in the
software. The last attempted database query was:
(SQL query hidden)
from within function "SpecialOpenID::addUserUrl". MySQL returned error "1062:
Duplicate entry '179' for key 'uoi_user' (localhost)".

Whazzup here?

(I'm trying to move my standard OpenID provider from blogspot to google, as
the latter is easier to use - blogspot forces me to login using
username/password, google just uses an existing login)

grtz