Form submission from: Contact Webmaster

Kyle Cunningham kyle at codeincarnate.com
Mon Apr 6 00:20:12 UTC 2009

Hey All,
I just implemented this and it's working fine (with old URLs from digg
at least).  It's issuing permanently moved redirect headers, so
hopefully with enough time this can be dismantled.  There currently 207
articles that I didn't have the IDs for which I'll need to import into
the database.  These are unfortunately newer articles and I'll be
getting the IDs as soon as possible.

Best,
Kyle Cunningham