How to join the KDE websites team?

Stephen Kelly steveire at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 14:56:13 UTC 2008

Hi,

In an effort to lower the barrier to entry for new and potential
contributors to KDE, I'm making a few techbase pages to guide people in the
process of becoming a contributor.

http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Contributor_Paths

I want to get help here on finding what the steps are to become a
contributor to the promotion of KDE. What are the entry points? Where are
the resources? What are the tasks? What is the easy stuff?

My draft ideas are below

***************

This page is a guide to new contributors on how to join the KDE websites
team

==Dive In==
* Editing techbase and userbase
* Running web applications locally --- Mediawiki, phpBB, drupal etc.
* The php CMS that most kde websites currently use (I forget the name?)

== resources ==
* kde-www@
* irc?
* svn/areas ?

As you can see I'm not too up to date on what someone on kde-www needs to be
able to do. :/

Steve