Info. about Your software

Marek Kasperski (ThinkLab.pl) mk at thinklab.pl
Sun Dec 28 16:24:20 UTC 2008

Hello!

My name is Marek Kasperski and I wanted to let you know that just appeared my book, in which I describe your program Kivio.

Polish title of this book is: "Projektowanie stron WWW. Uzytecznosc w praktyce "(After translating to English: "The design of Web pages. Usability on the Practice"). Appeared two weeks ago and already is on the Helion bestseller list publishing (page: http://helion.pl/ksiazki/wwprot.htm).

I tried to describe your software  to make it more popular and to encourage other designers to use Kivio I hope I get it.

Best Regards,
Marek Kasperski

My Blog: http://ui.blox.pl
My Work: http://www.thinklab.pl