kde4

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Sat Dec 27 02:41:55 UTC 2008

Hi Willem,

Thanks for your feedback. However, we find form and level of details to be
lacking in order to be able to improve the situation for you.

Please be aware that that mailinglist you posted to is publically archived, so
the email you sent can be found through search engines. The poor form of your
email doesn't reflect very well on you, so you should probably be aware of
this.

On Tuesday 23 December 2008 17:55:04 wb wrote:
> people love kde3.5.  kde4 sucks.  why dont you even acknowledge the fact
> that everyone hates it.

Because it's not a fact to begin with.

> YOU ARE LOSING THE PEOPLE WHO ALWAYS SUPPORTED YOU.  WE HATE KDE4.  LIKE
> MOST OTHERS, I AM MOVING TO ANOTHER LIKE XFCE OR GNOME.
>
> ta ta from a up-to-now-loyal fan.
>
> plough ahead you idiots!  you deserve to fail morons.

Note that we usually deal with each other respectfully, a good read for you
is: http://www.kde.org/code-of-conduct/
Please refrain from further posting to KDE mailinglists and other community
channels unless you improved your way of expressing yourself considerably.

> (PS: amazing how bad your products must be to invoke such anger in your
> used-to-be fans.)

Amazing to see such anger in someone who's free and welcome to use something
else. Nobody is forcing you, except for yourself.

Have a nice day nevertheless,
--
sebas