KDE Argentina

Leo leo at kde.org.ar
Tue Dec 9 16:40:24 UTC 2008

Hello, my name is Leonardo De Luca and I'm sending you an email on behalf of
KDE Argentina.

We have recently created a local KDE group and we set up the kde.org.ar
website and also the #kde-ar IRC channel in freenode. We would be interested
in getting a link to our site in the international section of kde.org so more
people can be aware of what we are doing.

There's also another group called KDE Hispano (kdehispano.org and #kdehispano
in freenode). This group is a collaboration of Spanish speakers from all over
the world; it is not affiliated to any country in particular. Maybe a link to
KDE Hispano could be included in «International» as well.

Thanks a lot,
Leonardo De Luca

--
KDE Argentina