Amarok Question

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Sun Dec 7 19:41:30 UTC 2008

On Sunday 07 December 2008 03:28:05 Rebekah Winters wrote:
> I just downloaded the Amarok beta for Mac (Intel). It said it installed
> correctly, but won't open (doesn't give any errors or anything, just
> bounces up and down in the doc and never opens.)
> Any clue what's going on?

Bekah,

I'd suggest you ask one of the Mac or Amarok mailing lists; you have reached
the global KDE websites mailing list, where we aren't likely to be of all that
much help. A quick search for "amarok macosx" turns up lots of useful hits.

Remember: (public service announcement) many mailing lists are publicly
archived.

[ade]